This commitment reflects its aim of gaining international recognition as a leading higher education and research institution in the field of information and communication technology. As such, it has responded to international competition in a globalized higher education and research landscape.
The school is committed to strengthening its international positioning to reflect its national positioning, increasing its selectivity and exclusively creating new academic programs which meet the highest international standards.
The school aims to:
- prepare engineering students, Master’s students and Ph.D. students for their future work environments which will be multilingual and multicultural ;
- attract top talent to faculty and research positions, foster scientific exchange, expand its research and raise its profile through international partnerships ;
- provide French and European industry across the globe with top-level managers with a genuine international perspective who are prepared to work in an international environment ;
- promote the high quality of the school’s teaching and research as well as that of the organizations to which it belongs: IMT, ParisTech and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris).
- Jean-François NavinerInternational relations directorTélécom ParisTechTel 01 45 81 78 09emailemail
First graduating cohort in Sino-French Master’s ProgramDiplômé·e·s, Ingénieur·e·s — 01/04/19On March 31, 2019, a graduation ceremony was held on the Zijingang Campus of Zhejiang University (ZJU) for the [...]
SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology (SPEIT) celebrates its first graduating classDiplômé·e·s, Ingénieur·e·s, Partenariats internationaux — 30/03/19March 30, 2019, the graduation ceremony of the first [...]
PhD defense Hussein ChoumanDoctorat — 22/03/19In this thesis, we design the transmission layer using two different modulation formats sets with different bit-rates ranges; and consequently different [...]
Data Science & Artificial Intelligence for Digitalized Industry & Services— 20/03/19Established for a five-year period with the help of the Fondation Mines-Télécom and the support of Airbus Defence & [...]
IMT awards the Bercy-IMT Grand Innovation Awards to two start-ups, Energysquare and Optiwaves, on the occasion of CES 2019 in Las Vegas— 20/03/19